Lighthouse International Tours (LIT) is a Professional Conference Organizer. We are proud to be your reliable and successful incentive and meeting planner in Vietnam.
Let LIT help you plan, organize, and execute a professional presentation for your next meeting and event. We can assist your event planners in managing, organizing and delivering on your technology needs to help ensure a successful presentation or event.
LIT offers assistance in planning meetings and events, small or large. We can design and deliver custom solutions based on your needs. We offer brand name equipment including laptops, desktops, LCD, large plasma monitors and audiovisual setups.
LIT can help any business, for any size event. Our solutions range from a single projector and sound system to more sophisticated solutions such as staging, drapery and large sound systems for events as large as more than 500 people.
Whether you need us to work with your team or handle every detail from top to bottom,
LIT has the experience and resources to accomplish your goals.
We offer nationwide services throughout many major cities and can easily configure and deliver the right solution for you. Vietnam Holiday specializes in designing custom solutions for major corporate events, such as national and dealer meetings; convention and conference presentations; and M&A proposal meetings.
Our objective is to help clients design and manage events that meet the client’s unique corporate goals. They handle all of the important details so program coordinators can focus on content that will produce the most successful meeting possible. LIT will handle any aspect of the program, whether its team building exercises, food and beverage menus, or group tours. In addition their on-site management team provides invaluable assistance to ensure the flow of the program is uninterrupted, allowing clients to relax and enjoy the activities with their participants.
Corporate meeting and incentive programs have been proven to dramatically improve productivity and performance while building loyalty within an organization. LIT will assist customers in selecting a venue for the event and negotiate the lowest possible travel expenses; air, hotel, and ground transportation. From corporate golf tournaments to outdoor adventures, Vietnam Holiday has the knowledge and expertise to create unforgettable programs that fits the company budget while exceeding program goals.
The staff of LIT takes pride in their ability to provide a flexible program that is custom designed to meet a client’s specific business needs.
What we do?
LIT offers a comprehensive variety of customized meeting, event and incentive travel services, with a high level of attention to detail and value-oriented pricing tailored to suit your budget. You can either outsource your program to us or we can work in collaboration with your in-house event and travel staff. Either way, because of our business background, we can even advise you on the design and content of your program so it achieves your organizational goals. Here's what we do:
- Plan and manage meetings, incentive travel programs and special events such as award dinners, grand openings, new product introductions, corporate facility/factory visits & inspections, business study seminars, etc.
- Design incentive contest criteria and meeting/event agendas.
- Oversee program development, execution and follow-up.
- Research, select and inspect program venues.
- Negotiate costs such as airfares, room rates, ground transfers, equipment rental, activities, entertainment and food and beverage.
- Track performance of incentive contest participants and meeting reservations, issuing status reports as needed.
- Create and distribute program material such as promotional mailings, meeting announcements, reservation forms and invitations; receive and monitor responses.
- Handle travel and related arrangements and special requests for pre- or post-trip stays and/or diversions in individual itineraries.
- Plan food and beverage requirements, arrange entertainment, plan and schedule activities and select and purchase event-related materials.
- Provide meet and greet services on arrival, group escorts and on-site event management and supervision, focusing on client care and oversight of vendor performance.
- Post-event evaluation and follow-up.